January 2021 Screenshot Thread

thank you bro :smiley:

2 Likes

The next sway screenshot. I think it is OK. At the beginning i was a little bit sceptical, but sway and pure wayland is ok. (most of the time)For me it works for daily use.

9 Likes

Top @subjunkie

1 Like

That’s neat

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

First impressions, what parts you see working better for you compared to old X.

Added a context menu to the SwayTaskbar module. Also layouts may be toggled (tabbed stacking splitv splith) with the mouse scroller. Oh So Much Not The Sway Way! Now I can keep a pint in my left hand all the time. :rofl:

6 Likes

@drLobes

For me there are no parts who working better than old x. [Iam not against xorg.)
For the sake of interest, i have delete all the xorg stuff and all what i can see is that the boot time is faster than under x. Nothing important.
No screen tearing maybe and less dependencies. Thats all, buti think i stay with wayland. Iam open for new things. For now…

2 Likes

Top @nwg

Need!!

Er, I should work on my AL setup :sweat_smile:

That’s a patched dwm -

dwm-attachaside-20180126-db22360.diff
dwm-gaplessgrid-20160731-56a31dc.diff
dwm-notitle-6.2.diff
dwm-uselessgap-20200719-bb2e722.diff
dwm-focusonclick-20171030-6aa8e37.diff
dwm-moveresize-20201206-cce77d8.diff
dwm-statusbutton-20180524-c8e9479.dif

using jgmenu for the status button on the titlebar. slstatus for the status bar, colors based on BL-dark-indigo

5 Likes

How do you like it in Aquatix theme?

4 Likes

Last one for the month.

7 Likes

@Dobbie03

Sooooo nice. Love your setup!

1 Like

Thanks! So do I. I have got it to the point where it is just right. Everything works as it should.

1 Like

Nice @nwg @Dobbie03

@natemaia I couldn’t get the Enter key to work with the combinations, but it’s not important. I’ve already modified it :+1::+1:

1 Like

5 Likes

Please continue in the February thread.