January 2021 Screenshot Thread

Welcome to the first screenshot thread for 2021. Continued from the December thread.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

2 Likes

Already !

Oh forgot, You re from the future where you re at ! lol

3 Likes

2021 sees me post the same as 2020 but with a new wallpaper.

8 Likes

Nicee @Dobbie03

1 Like

@chroot -

dwm -

12 Likes

How are you finding dual screens with dwm? I personally found it bloody irritating, mainly due to the dwmbar being on both screens.

I’m getting use to it. I don’t mind the bar for dwm (or i3) being on both monitors since each supports having a different desktop on each monitor and it makes that easy to track. Most of the time the right hand monitor is just the wallpaper so it becomes background noise.

back on topic -

4 Likes

@PackRat Thanks.

1 Like

Very beautiful wallpapers!

2 Likes

Not quite 2021 here yet, but for the remaining part of 2020…

7 Likes

2021 has arrived -

8 Likes

Nicee @PackRat

1 Like

Happy New Year family! :monkey_face: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:
I’ve been swimming in wine and eating meat for a few days, visiting my brothers and nephews. We had a good time. I wish you a nice year!!

The first of 2021. Nothing new, living in the terminal lately.

11 Likes

I tried InstantOS today and I find it allot better than I expected. Really fast and snappy on my not so young laptop.

8 Likes

Very nice @PackRat

Happy New Yeay @Negata,
nice shot

Nicee @Negata . Happy New Year my friend !

Nicee @drLobes

@Naltap @altman Thank you mates!!

1 Like

Void with MATE. Nice and easy to install, packages are a bit lacking but it’s a nice system.

8 Likes

Nice @Dobbie03