January 2018 Screenshot Thread

I just went to Share on scrot, copied the URL and dumped it on the first line of my reply. The forum takes care of the rest, just give it a minute to parse it.

1 Like

Trying to get on with MATE terminal so I don’t have to have special .terminfo in place for all my remote sessions.

• New wallpaper from Telluride, CO via unsplash

https://unsplash.com/photos/JoH60FhTp50

3 Likes

Looking good everyone.

New forum new scrot

1 Like

And one more for good measure…

1 Like

Checking out nate’s fork of st

2 Likes

Polybar is looking very nice! Just two modules I needed to fix, jgmenu and cpu temperature.

3 Likes

2 Likes

My John Wayne collection. Mostly from my DVD’s but I watch some of the obscure ones off of youtube & daily motion.

2 Likes

Updated OpenBox config (running on pure Arch, though).

3 Likes
1 Like

Inspired to do a new scrot… maybe it’s the background? :slight_smile: The Papirus icon theme is nice but the folders are rather disappointing, hoping it gets a new design. Prefer to pair it with Paper or Numix folders with its various styles and colors.

2 Likes

Very nice indeed.

I don’t have anything new, I was saying to @nate the other night that I am so satisfied with my desktop, other than wallpaper changes, I haven’t changed anything in quite some time.

1 Like

Thanks! There’s very little to change, it’s perfect. I only added some modules and adjust some colors here and there to my liking.

1 Like

It’s a shame sometimes that you can be satisfied with your desktop. After 10 years of customising and playing around it has all come to an end. :smiley:

I was remixing the KDE panel non-stop a while back and Xfce before that until I’ve had enough. It’s a cycle. Happy to settle on this one and Elementary. Sometimes I have a curiosity on Enlightenment and the upcoming eLive 3.0 (on Youtube) looks interesting.

If aint broke Matt…

That’s exactly right…its keeping the boredom in check though lol

That’s great, thanks! I didn’t know there’s a Paper folder color script. Papirus has its own folder color script which I already tried, but no matter what color I choose it’s the folder design that bugs me.

1 Like

Thanks for that, I too didn’t know Papirus had a colour script.

1 Like