ArchLabs Linux

Is AUR down?

Is it just me or is AUR unavailable for you, too?

$ trizen -Syu
:: Pacman command: /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/pacman -Syu
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 community is up to date
 multilib is up to date
:: Starting full system upgrade...
 there is nothing to do
:: Unable to GET https://aur.archlinux.org/rpc.php?v=5&type=multiinfo&arg[]=aic94xx-firmware&arg[]=android-studio&arg[]=atari800&arg[]=auracle-git&arg[]=avbin7&arg[]=azote&arg[]=compton-conf&arg[]=dcadec&arg[]=dmenu-wayland-git&arg[]=downgrade&arg[]=eist-returns&arg[]=ffmpeg2.8&arg[]=foxitreader&arg[]=gstreamer0.10&arg[]=gstreamer0.10-base&arg[]=hardcode-tray&arg[]=i3ipc-python-git&arg[]=i3lock-fancy-git&arg[]=imagewriter&arg[]=inxi&arg[]=j4-dmenu-desktop&arg[]=ksuperkey&arg[]=lib32-libstdc%2B%2B5&arg[]=numix-circle-icon-theme-git&arg[]=numix-frost-themes&arg[]=numix-gtk-theme&arg[]=numix-icon-theme-git&arg[]=nvidia-xrun&arg[]=obhud&arg[]=oblogout-fork-git&arg[]=obmenu&arg[]=one-more-cheese&arg[]=openbox-menu&arg[]=optiprime&arg[]=pamac-aur&arg[]=plog&arg[]=psuinfo&arg[]=py3status-git&arg[]=python-pygame&arg[]=python-pystache&arg[]=rof-git&arg[]=sddm-config-editor-git&arg[]=squarely&arg[]=swayshot&arg[]=t2ec&arg[]=trizen&arg[]=ttf-font-icons&arg[]=ttf-ms-fonts&arg[]=update-grub&arg[]=wd719x-firmware&arg[]=wf-recorder-git&arg[]=wpa_actiond&arg[]=yay ==> 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
:: Unable to get info for AUR packages...

@nwg Yes, its down for server maintenance.

Right, I’ve just found the announcement.

1 Like