Is anyone invested or trading in crypto/bitcoin, eth, etc?

If yes, what coins do you have in your portfolio? Or anyone involved in daily trading?

Nop, but I follow these sometimes, but only here & there.

More so in the winter, stocks and options are my go to.
Summers here are very short and hot, so I’m on the lake or around the campfire telling a few lies and having a few beers.

2 Likes

We do not have @drummer 's luxury to have 4 seasons of summer in a year. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: So enjoy it!

2 Likes

It’s more like an endless bummer. Not because of the fall and winter’s here being nice. It’s all the snowbirds who invade.

Lol, as in Fla

No interest whatsoever. In fact I have zero interest in any type of gathering of wealth in any shape.

Good luck to you though man. @drLobes

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

Does this mean that you are loaded already? :grin:

1 Like

Not at all, I earn good money. I live comfortably. As long as my family are provided for that is all that matters. I don’t need any more than what I have now. Yes, I am saving for retirement but nothing beyond that interests me. I have no need for millions of dollars. Yes it would be nice to not have to work but it isn’t a life goal to amass wealth.

My wealth is my family and friends.

5 Likes

We put our money in the same place. Friends and Family.

3 Likes

Having no alive friends in range I choose Family & Gadgets. :wink:

3 Likes

All I really want is “fuck you” money. That’s the best kind, like for “fuck this place, fuck these people, fuck it all, I got money to do anything I want” money. And buy moar gear. I want moar gear, as in “fuck this machine, I’ll buy another one” or “fuck your shitty $300.00 gaming rig you’re running FreeBSD on FreeBSD now guy, I can afford Apple”, which everyone blasted on him at work lulz.

Edit: Larry David money is what I want, so I can build shit like a Spite Store “Fuck you Mocha Joe!”.

1 Like

Actually, some Mac laptops are cheaper than PC laptops now.

1 Like

Yeah the M chip is way less expensive than anything they have with Intel, now I can finally do a DAW in Apple lulz. I think the next version of the M can use up to 32 gigs of RAM, hell people can do Final Cut with the latest. Content creators - posting vids for YouTube, Instagram, etc. - Apple sees this and is taking advantage of it, people shoot with their iPhones and edit them within the Apple ecosystem. It’s a win-win for both Apple and content creators.