I can´t uninstall kde plasma

Hi im me again. I cant unninstal kde plasma originally from the installer i put the command sudo pacman -Rns plasma kde-applications-meta powerdevil plasma-workspace telepathy-kde-desktop-applets telepathy-kde-meta xdg-desktop-portal and with this command unninstalling all dependencies he says me quiting xdg-desktop-portal brokes the dependency with xdg-desktop-portal, neccesary for the flatpak package (sorry if the translate are so bad) and dont let me uninstall kde plasma. Anticipate so much Thanks <3

Maybe by trying to remove individual packages, you might be able to remove plasma kde.

& see what it does.

1 Like

Concerning the xdg-desktop-portal dependencies ;

https://archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/xdg-desktop-portal/

You re pretty much stuck with it as it will remove required packages here @4Dk3 as you stated above

1 Like

Buenas, @4Dk3 ! Since you probably switched from i3 to Plasma (see our previous thread) I would advise you to follow exactly those steps here as well. First uninstall Flatpak and then work your way back. Then again, for (de)installing DE’s or WM’s I would advise you to save any user files you’d like to keep externally (disk, cloud) and just do a complete reinstall. That keeps your system lean and mean. Hasta luego!

3 Likes

So much thanks this works. <3

1 Like

Dude, have you tried searching for an answer first? This is basic Pacman usage you are asking here.

We are always happy to help but there has to be some sort of effort on your part first.

3 Likes

@4Dk3 , you can have a look at this thread there, might have some tips here & there;

1 Like