Here's what Europe and BCE are doing to Italy because we do not obey their directives

https://www.agi.it/economia/bce_italia_crisi_liquidit-4476724/news/2018-10-11/

1 Like

Gee, history repeats itself it seems! @ector

1 Like

These bankers and industrial conglamorates think that they can tell countries what to do. And on top of that, they expect everyone to pay them! Back to the dark ages again. And yet the Vatican is also the richest religion anywhere, yet will not help their people! No wonder countries are trying to get out of the EU! I am sorry @ector that you’re in this mess!

2 Likes

Right allure sevenday.
I hope that my people have a breath of pride and go away from this sewer called Europe.

These ECB offenders do not even know what their purpose and work are.
moreover, they gave another 1,500 billion euros to failed banks and bankers from 2008 to today

1 Like

Actually @ector, I think :thinking: they know exactly what they are doing. They want to be masters while individuals like yourself become servants. If you own private land, they will take it away from you, then charge you for being on that land and what to use it for. These liberals in government is a problem. They like this arrangement because they get kickbacks and stay in power. I hate the one world order. Talk about the haves and the have nots!

1 Like

Listen to what Draghi says an Italian sold to the Masons, and junker

2 Likes

I believe that Juncker’s family is corrupt since the family had ties with the Nazi party of world war II. In fact, his family fortune is from the building of the Juncker airplanes that was used by the luftwaffe during the war. I guess the conquest of the world has not died, just changed.

1 Like

Might be that sadly.

2 Likes