Hello from USA

Hi folks.

I’m mostly here because I’ve been experimenting with Archlabs for a bit, having heard about the distro via the EndeavourOS forum and Dobbie03 over there.

I noticed this forum is as friendly as the EndeavourOS forum, which is awesome. I was recently lurking a fairly popular arch based distro forum where the team wasn’t friendly to some people, and I think a friendly community is very important.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @reacher .

Hope you ll have a great time in the forum.

1 Like

Cheers @reacher! :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome aboard, @reacher

1 Like

Unlike the unnamed forum in your introduction I think you will find us a friendly bunch.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Hello @reacher and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to the family @reacher

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @reacher :wave:

2 Likes

What parts on the States are you in @reacher , used to get over in the States while driving big trucks.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome @reacher!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! :beers:

2 Likes

A crappy area. :slight_smile:

I’m kinda privacy conscious, so I’ll just say the midwest.

2 Likes

Lol, used to get to the MidWests often, as well as the East Coast also meanly.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, and I came here the same way, with Dobbie reaching out to me over there because I mentioned having an issue with AL’s installer, Dobbie reached out, helped me with it, which meant a lot to me because I lurked here for a while and admired Dobbie’s as well as Nate’s and everyone’s work here.

And I agree when it comes to “Arch Guy”, I have had my skirmishes with Arch Guy over on Reddit, and I like to get into a skirmish with them, I like it a lot. But that’s on Reddit, not on here. Reddit is where I go and proclaim “Get out of the ring beech, it’s Macho Time” (in my best Hector Camacho voice lulz).

1 Like