Hello Archlab

Hi,
I’m GllmR, from France, I used crunchbang for a long time, then i quit for a more conventional distro.

I recently start a web dev course, and try to choose a minimal distro that looks like #!.

That’s my first time with archlinux (except for some virtual manjaro).
I had no problem to install archlab on my old thinkpad, but i can’t figure how to install it on my macbook air, but that’s for another thread.

I love what archlabs have done with openbox, it’s so pretty/simple/undistractive, it’s perfect.

I hope you understand what i wrote with my bad english…

Regards.
:black_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome from Italy

1 Like

Welcome aboard @GllmR . Been on # also, miss it !

Your English s fine with me!

1 Like

Welcome to our little forum @GllmR! I hope you can find answers to your inquary here and contribute as well! Have fun with AL! By the way, your english fine.

As for your macbook air, @Suttree may be able to help you with that.

1 Like

@GllmR welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can sort out your Macbook issue.

1 Like

Welcome @GllmR Bienvenue!

1 Like

Hi GllmR,
Welcome aboard the AL community!
In case you decide to install AL on your macbook air, either alongside or in place of mac os, let’s keep in touch

1 Like

Welcome @GllmR,
Same here, missed #!, found ArchLabs, got lucky!
Don’t mind to ask any question about AL, nice you like it too.
Greetings from thinkpad in germany.

1 Like

Hello @GllmR and welcome to the forum. Have fun with ArchLabs

1 Like

Hi, i had no problem to install archlabs in dualboot with refind on my macbook air.
There is just some adjustments, i will make a post about it, but i can live with them right now. (keyboard backlight, brightness adjustment always start at 100%, polybar start on the second screen when plugged, battery life is not fabulous).

Thanks for your kindness.

2 Likes