Hello ArchLab users

I had been a Linux user on and off for quite a few years now. The straw the broke the camels back for me was Windows 10. I know, Windows is probably a swear around here. My apologies.

Anyway, been using Linux exclusively for a couple of years now and can honestly say that I have never looked back. Tried many different distros including Knoppix, Puppy, Open Suse, Fedora, Ubuntu, Mint, Peppermint, Antergos, etc. You get the idea. I always find myself back in Arch based distro. I guess you could say the my heart belongs to Arch. Lol! I have 2 laptops and a desktop all using different versions of Arch. One laptop has recently been loaded with Archlabs OpenBox after I recently discovered this awesome distro. The other is running Manjaro and the desktop is running ■■■■ Linux. Erik Dubois is quite the busy guy. He has built himself quite a distro.

I’m giving this wonderful distro a try and so far I’m really loving it. I’m a minimalist when it comes to my work environment and ArchLabs OpenBox is serving me well so far. Looking forward to chatting with members and digging deeper into it. A big thanks to the development team for all the work they have and continue to put into it.

BIG THUMBS UP!!

Hello and welcome.

Thanks Dobbie03! Happy to be here.

Love seeing happy 'Labers!!!

Welcome @pcyr64!

Thanks! It’s a slick system. Looking forward to spending some time with it.

Welcome aboard @pcyr64 . Hope you ll enjoy AL .

Glad you’re here! If you need help or just want to throw some ideas around, this is an awesome community to do so in. :grin:

Hai! Welcome welcome :grin: