Has anyone tried Manjaro?

If anyone has tried Manjaro, tell me your personal experience with it and what are the pros and cons in comparison to ArchLabs.

I use Manjaro since 3-4 years.(Architect installer). It was my first distro after hopping from one to another Distro. Manjaro stopped my “Distro harlotry”. Pro: stable as f…, great community, great wiki and so on. Contra: don`t like the name. :rofl: Why i use Archlabs as my default distro? Because it is a lot faster, more polished in a way i like/love. (but its not a point against Manjaro. Everyone has a different taste), and i love the pure “Arch feeling” of Archlabs.

Lol

Nice thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

@joe232 there’s a forum that’s used for this subject. Just click the three lines on the right corner of the page and the pull down menu will show up. Two other moderators have asked you not to open up subjects for every thought you have and to check before opening a new subject. And arguing with a moderator can result in banning you from this forum. We want you to enjoy this forum, but abuse cannot be tolerated. I will continue through your topics and if they are already posted elsewhere or resolved, I will close them.