Guess the Genre from the Band Logo

https://guess.cosciug.com/

3 Likes

wtf has to be Funeral Doom Metal it has angel wings. :crazy_face:

1 Like

LOL. Funeral Doom is the best. Slow and heavy as hell.

I guessed this first try because it was just that obvious:

There are so many layers of humor here that even I can’t point them all out lulz. That pic, it has me rolling. The wardrobe, the dudes, (2nd from the right LOLZ), I mean how can you NOT have a logo like that one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The many layers of Metal. Some of us look like just normal dudes, others look like they reside in medieval England and are just home after the badger hunt with the annual bath time just around the corner.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

LOL! No offence meant… or they are dressed like they have just returned back home in Norway right after the pillaging of Lindisfarne.

1 Like

(scnr)

3 Likes

The site is a great classifier of metal genres.

Although “Depressive Black Metal” is a bit redundant lulz. I’m just waiting for an “Oppressive Folk Metal” band to show up on it.

1 Like

Hahahah!! That’s great.

Not possible I believe. I find Folk Metal quite a positive feeling part of the genre. Black Metal is black, dark, oppressive. Depression is sometimes a natural follow on from that, not for me though. Backstreet Boys depress me, so does Five Finger Death Punch.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t dig them, like I posted in another thread, a guy I know who owns a lighting production shop that did a couple of their tours just to do rock gigs and party really. I just can’t get into a band with a name like that, it’s like super dooshy.

Understatement of August 2021.

2 Likes