Greetings from NZ

Folks, I’m in my homeland of New Zealand over Christmas. I love being home, but it means I’ll be in and out of the forum a little less for the next couple of weeks.

Merry Christmas to you all. Well done Matt and Nate for another great year of AL.

Cheers, Phil.

7 Likes

Very merry Christmas and all the best to you! Even if flatearthers here claim that NZ is a fake and never existed. :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Have a nice holidays!!

1 Like

Merry Christmass @philT . Have a great one.

1 Like

Haha. It’s real I tell ya, it’s real!

1 Like

One day I will check it myself. :smiley:

1 Like

All good, lots of peace and health !!
A merry Christmas and a new year for you and your family !!
:santa::evergreen_tree::star2::wine_glass::clinking_glasses::fireworks::new_zealand::brazil: :grin::sunglasses::muscle::+1:

1 Like

Welcome home fellow Kiwi.

2 Likes

Cheers man.

2 Likes

Thankyou @m.rogers

1 Like

We forgive you this time @philT! :joy: I think most of us will be busy over the holidays. Enjoy the festivities.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 Like

… But, do they also celebrate Festivus for the Restofus?!

2 Likes

Greetings from South Africa. And a Merry Christmas to the AL family, forum members and team!

3 Likes

Get some good quality Kiwi beer in you while you are home @philT, none of that Aussie weasel piss here.

1 Like

Possibly we’re in need of a new (pinned?) thread: “What beer have you had lately?”. Or just “Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder”. :beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I like this idea

2 Likes

Go for it man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. Birthday suit IPA and a couple of Tuataras on the cards for tonight. Also tried Moa Pils yesturday and some o fthe range from Stoke brewery…

…when in Rome :grin:

@nwg you seem to speak my language!

1 Like

Nice work. You need to check out some of the Garage Projects beers too.

1 Like