Gradually, AL gets recognized

Popularity (hits per day): 12 months: 103 (103), 6 months: 81 (155), 3 months: 104 (113), 4 weeks: 69 (163), 1 week: 88 (102)

Currently ranked #81 and moving up

3 Likes

That’s because they did another release, the more releases you do seems to drive the numbers up.
Also it’s a great OS.

3 Likes

A live iso with DE/WM would help more.

3 Likes

Openbox?

1 Like

A good candidate.

1 Like

I love AL. I tried Garuda and just no. I still have it installed but it just not AL. I say AL is the closest to Vanilla Arch in my opinion.
Most of these votes and linux users want an easier way to use Arch. I feel like AL might be easier to install than Vanilla Arch, but AL still gives you the hands and learning experience of installing Arch and what you want to put on your OS.

1 Like

The new Arch installer makes it much easier to install. As easy as AL, Anarchy, and other scripts. AL should something to stand out from the crowd. Openbox or DK choice at the login manager stage of boot up.

Installed Arch on a few computers lately but never tried the installer yet.

The installer & the community (forum) are the ones which make an Arch-based distro stand out. If one can manage to install the system, it’s fairly easy to get the DE/WM on. There’re plenty of good looking Arch-based distros(for example, Archcraft) already.

1 Like

26 posts were split to a new topic: Pruned from BL thread

2 Likes