Game of Thrones Final Season

Summary

I haven’t thought about that. How horrible would that be!? Yeah, I would bet at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the main characters die in the next episode or two.

I’m expecting characters you wouldn’t expect very early on in the next series to die.

Spoiler

You sure were right on this one. Exactly what happened.
No one I found incredibly important actually died. I liked the little bad ass lord killing herself the undead giant.
Do know what I thought about the hound going a little pansie also…

It was an extremely tense episode.

Spoiler

The scene with the Dothraki flaming swords slowly winking out in the darkness was very well done.

I think the fire was getting to the Hound. I was very sad to see the end of Theon as well.

Today was my turn

Spoiler

I expected a more epic battle between dragons. But in general I liked it. I also thought more main characters would die. @Dobbie03 You were right, no one thought about the graves :upside_down_face:
And what will Cersei be doing?

1 Like

What she is usually doing, commiting incest and drinking wine :smiley:

1 Like

Plotting and scheming as well, no doubt.

I wonder what the fan reaction will be if the series ends with Cersi ruling over the ash heap of civilization after a harsh winter and an epic clash of armies and dragons wipe everyone else out.

2 Likes

What did everyone think of the last episode? Did the Bronn scene not strike you guys as weird?

1 Like

It sort of fit his character…He really likes Tryion but loves the loot.

He travelled all that way for a promise, I just found the scene bizarre.

1 Like

I’ve already started the exams, and I haven’t seen the last two episodes until today. Regarding the last one, Daenerys has done what she said in the desert :dragon_face::fire:

1 Like

Yeah it was to be expected. I hope we don’t have a predictable episode next week. I hope they mix shit up a bit.

1 Like

It’s the final tonight chaps!

The madness is over :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

2 Likes

Last episode seemed to rushed. I’m not sure if I like the ending much at all. Now the main issue is what do I watch now…Walking Dead is off season, GoT over… Fear the Walking Dead comes back next week…maybe that.

Maybe the only option is to wait impatiently for the Game of Thrones prequel series?

:smiley:

I personally was happy with how GOT finished, yeah an extra 6 episodes would have been welcome but we got 6 in total so that’s better than nothing :smiley:

True enough… prequel series?..they would be bound to screw it up.

I hope not. Apparently it is set 5000 years before GoT.