Game of Thrones Final Season

Anyone here watch Game of Thrones?

Let’s discuss. Please if you have potential spoilers, be thoughtful and use the “hide details” function.

2 Likes

I’ll be watching it this afternoon :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m prepped for the first episode. I am very excited.

1 Like

I can hear the soundtrack in my head :monkey_face:

I have been dreaming about this. It’s not often I get excited about a TV show but Game of Thrones is something else

1 Like

Watched it last night…interesting so far, don’t know what to discuss since I don’t want to spoil it for anyone…lol

1 Like

Going to watch it now :slight_smile:

Is that the one with the dragons and the incest?

My girlfriend fancies Kip Whatshisface so I disapprove…

EDIT: no, I’ve now been told she actually fancies John Snow rather than Kit Harington :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Indeed it is.

Spoiler

It was an underwhelming episode, whether or not the address the secret told by Sam or not remains to be seen.

I will say this, the dragon ride was fucking dumb. Cheesy and shit. It made no sense, it felt like that scene was included to make up time.

2 Likes

I watched it twice. I think the season will be short for me. And as always, I want a dragon :dragon_face:

2 Likes

Spoiler

Summary

Yeah, the dragon ride was very cheesy. And deep down inside I want Tyrion to rule the whole mess…he’s always been one of my favs…let alone, wouldn’t it just piss everyone off.

1 Like

hahah yeah, we all know Jon Snow is going to. Or is he?

That is the obvious end, I would think there will be some sort of twist/surprise.

1 Like

As long as they don’t kill off The Hound I won’t care too much.

One of the wife’s favorite show; she’ll be binge watching the DVD when it’s released.

April_1555519356_1920x1080.md.png

1 Like

This episode was pretty slow…

Spoiler

I see some major drama in targaryen land.
So is the wildling dude and Sir Jamie gonna battle for Brienne of Tarth action?

1 Like

I haven’t watched it, later tonight.

Ned Stark has to be the most honorable man I didn’t know.

Spoiler

He put up with years of a pissed off wife about his bastard son who wasn’t really his… talk about taking one for the team. To protect anthers child

1 Like

I found the last episode wasn’t as bad as everyone said it had a really creepy vibe and the suspense was huge. The last few episodes are going to be huge.

Spoiler

I was never surprised about Jon’s heritage. I knew that their was something special about his character.
It’s a shame we didn’t get to see more of Ned Stark.

1 Like

I saw the second episode today after lunch

Spoiler

I like this little break before the war, because some characters are part of the family and I like to see the emotional evolution. I think that in the next one we will say goodbye to several characters

And I laughed a lot with Tormund in love with Brianne :heartbeat:

2 Likes

We are in for a HUGE last few episodes. Going to be very epic. I’d also like to suggest that you guys prepare for your favourite characters to die as well :smiley: In typical GoT fashion.

Spoiler

Has anyone thought about the dead in the crypt, the crypt where all the women and children will be because it’s safe.

What’s the Night Kings specialty? Rising the dead from their graves.

2 Likes