Game of Thrones Final Season

Anyone here watch Game of Thrones?

Let’s discuss. Please if you have potential spoilers, be thoughtful and use the “hide details” function.

2 Likes

I’ll be watching it this afternoon :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m prepped for the first episode. I am very excited.

1 Like

I can hear the soundtrack in my head :monkey_face:

0 Likes

I have been dreaming about this. It’s not often I get excited about a TV show but Game of Thrones is something else

1 Like

Watched it last night…interesting so far, don’t know what to discuss since I don’t want to spoil it for anyone…lol

1 Like

Going to watch it now :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Is that the one with the dragons and the incest?

My girlfriend fancies Kip Whatshisface so I disapprove…

EDIT: no, I’ve now been told she actually fancies John Snow rather than Kit Harington :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Indeed it is.

Spoiler

It was an underwhelming episode, whether or not the address the secret told by Sam or not remains to be seen.

I will say this, the dragon ride was fucking dumb. Cheesy and shit. It made no sense, it felt like that scene was included to make up time.

2 Likes

I watched it twice. I think the season will be short for me. And as always, I want a dragon :dragon_face:

2 Likes

Spoiler

Summary

Yeah, the dragon ride was very cheesy. And deep down inside I want Tyrion to rule the whole mess…he’s always been one of my favs…let alone, wouldn’t it just piss everyone off.

1 Like

hahah yeah, we all know Jon Snow is going to. Or is he?

0 Likes

That is the obvious end, I would think there will be some sort of twist/surprise.

1 Like

As long as they don’t kill off The Hound I won’t care too much.

One of the wife’s favorite show; she’ll be binge watching the DVD when it’s released.

April_1555519356_1920x1080.md.png

1 Like