FIFA World Cup 2022

Too bad, I can’t translate it on YouTube, the subtitles are not enabled.

1 Like

The 1st hosting team to lose the opening match, the 1st hosting team to eliminated in the group stage, spent the most money to hold the tournament. They will make WC history. :grinning:

After the tie of Ned vs Ecuador it will be that game nest;

1 Like

Results from England vs the US was a tie game. 0-0

1 Like

POL 2:0 SAU :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It was subtitled here on TN.

1 Like

Yes I saw it later, on the same day @chroot posted it.

Thank you very much for your deference.

1 Like

Argentina can breath now.

1 Like

A very bad match, but the second half was a good one and the two goals fell from the sky…

Now on Wednesday we will see against Poland…

1 Like

Might be the worst Argentina team I’ve ever seen. Time to re-build now. Messi’s era is over.

1 Like

I agree

Totally, now the World Cup starts for Argentina, if everything goes as expected…

Let me disagree.
It so happens that Messi is fundamental for the national team today, as is Di Maria, and others who already have many World Cups under their belt.
According to Messi, this is his last World Cup, although at the age of 35, he will say how he continues …

1 Like

Belgium 0 : 2 Morocco

Another upset!

2 Likes

Germany 1 : 1 Spain

Germany should’ve started Sane. The guy caused a lot of damage to Spain’s defense in the last 20 mins.

2 Likes

KICK-OFF

Brazil 0-0 Switzerland

We are under way at a stadium that was built for this World Cup and will be 100% taken apart when the tournament is over.

Switzerland are my arm-twisted sweepstakes team, and I just ask on the Whatsapp group (bleghh!) if Brazil were any good

Luckily someone informed me that they are one of the favourites

What a cool name!

Switzerland has a good team. They should be able to advance to the 2nd round.

1 Like

still going to cost me a tenner tho :rofl:

1 Like

Never underestimate Brazil.

1 Like

Yep @judd .

On another note, Canada lost both their games , but it s no surprise to me sadly.

You were right :smile: