February 2022 Screenshot Thread

Looks like the forum will need a dedicated “Using Qutebrowser” thread :smile_cat:

8 Likes

@PackRat

:joy_cat:

Absolutely.

That is so much fun and a little bit of headaches (is this right in english?)

But with a liitle help of friends, nothing is impossible. lol

There is just one thing i dont like. The dependencies. Normally too much for me, especially all the qt things. BUT... In this case, i dont give a f… shit.
Really, i like Qb alot.

…iam a strange person… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That’s something I didn’t like about qutebrowser either - dependencies. But total size is still about the same as vivaldi or firefox (on Void anyway):

Size to download: 69MB

I’ll have to give qutebrowser another go. Used it for a few months about a year ago.

Yes, that’s correct (sums up Linux in general, actually).

3 Likes

@PackRat

Agree absolutely.

2 Likes

How’s the CPU load? I’m trying Evince, but webkit2gtk seems to be even more gluttonous than chromium.

1 Like

Looking great @subjunkie.

Quite right.

2 Likes

The return of qutebrowser.

4 Likes

And it’s all @Dobbie03 's fault.

2022-02-18-033413_screenshot

Anyway - QT sucks.

3 Likes

I accept your blame as well as your praise.

1 Like

@nwg

Can`t test now, because

i have uninstall luakit for Qutebrowser. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, look at this:

6 Likes

That almost feels like blasphemy.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Screenshot forthcoming - Main changes are moving away from the tray patch for dwm, using connman, and removing volumeicon. Now bar is one color. I never really cared much for multi colors in the bar.

1 Like

Now that you have given us warning a screenshot is incoming I am now expecting a scrot to end all scrots.

Is it wrong to expose ones buttocks over a dual screen systems?!?!
Well? Is it?!?!

1 Like

Depends on who you ask. Your Mum, then yes. Your lover? probably yes. The creepy guy in the van parked outside your house? No.

1 Like

Wheeeeeee!

1 Like

Some great work from Contributors this week: new version of nwg-drawer on Tuesday and nwg-dock today. Both have much lower CPU load now.

7 Likes

Top job again @nwg

That’s coming along nicely.

1 Like