February 2022 Screenshot Thread

Welcome to February, apologies for the late creation of the Feb thread.

One thing to take note of is the change with scrot.cloud. I have linked imgBB below. For now I am recommending there until we have something else. If we ever do.

Incidentally this is our 55th screenshot thread so if my maths services me well (which it normally does) that 4 years 9 months that means ArchLabs can now go to primary school!! We are more than five years old.

Continues from January.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend imgBB for image uploads (max 32MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box.

Thank you very much, @Madmedic for supplying us scrot.cloud all this time (how about shouting him a coffee or two for the effort?)

6 Likes

Must be a leap year or something.

LOL Not until 2024, plus that only adds an extra to Feb not Jan :smiley: :calendar:

Same old updated thing on my end;

6 Likes

bspwm tokyonight theme
eww bar from rxyhn

9 Likes

@icebirdReally beautiful!

Summary

Personally I like the wm window managers, but so many config.sh and so on, it makes me tired … you have to be many hours in front of the monitor. My eyes and my hip feel it a lot … for that reason with a good openbox like this AL:) or a Xfce4 and the mouse I get by.

2 Likes

Tint2 panel icons are only saturated in the system tray → opacity, saturation and brightness at 100%.

:maté:

8 Likes

Love Tint2, still have it since lots of years ! lol

1 Like

I know the difference between this one and the one from 02/2021. This one has less FF instances opened. :grin:

2 Likes

lol, good call @chroot A big difference right !

7 Likes

Sway, dk, and openbox -

9 Likes

Nice.
What is the cursive font you’re using?

using Cartograph CF Italic font

but i thought it’s a little too much especially if you have to read a large file

2 Likes

I did not knew rofi could do this
rofi player with cover pic & title

i just need to make it smaller and change the color

8 Likes

Welcome to O.F.C. :grinning:

8 Likes

My laptop.

9 Likes

The Feb frenzy s on ! lol

Nicee @chroot