screenshot

Thanks @Dobbie03 @altman More like find nice themes, apply theme :slight_smile:

Never stop right @m00n

spam the board while I wait for dinner to cook:

2019-02-01-05-00-12.md.png

lol, good reason to spam

Nice mate. Thanks for the links.

Thank you as well @philT :slight_smile:

Such an excellent start! Keep the scrots coming.

Wallpaper: Explorer I I
Conky Font: Radio Space

Really cool vibe

Today with more clarity

And these are from the pc, slightly with the modified appearance

Nicee @McQ

Nicee @Negata

@McQ awesome set up there mate,

@Negata, nice colours happening!

Lets try this again in the correct thread… Jeez…
Finally got the HP lappy fixed so this freed up the Lapenstien that got me through the back-light issue.
So, I have been wanting to try out Void. and here it is on the Dell.

Nice shot in there @Chris

Looking pretty sweet.

And what’s your impression? After several months of use I find it speedy and resources-friendly. However, some things (Bumblebee, PulseAudio), which simply work on Arch, on Void behave oddly. My t2ec package on Void is still a release behind the Arch version, as I can’t make everything work properly.

Welp - I agree with you on it being snappier than I expected, and that’s a good thing since the Dell is really nothing more than spare parts thrown into a bag and shaken, (not stirred) with some JB Weld :wink:

So yeah - I like that. As to video, nothing fancy on mine. No Nvid so can’t comment on that.
I run Pulse on it also. I know its working but I have not run it though a workflow I normally do. I will know more this evening once all my tweaks are done.

I’m basically mirroring what I have on my “production” HP lappy. minus some things like Eagle/KiCad but for the most part, it will be near similar. So, more on that later.

But yeah, both ArchLabs and Arch, I never really had issues (besides the one I had when very, very new to both - that of course is due to ignorance).

Same here. My Arch and Void both benefit from AL config files w/ some minor modifications. No point in reinventing what’s near to perfection. :slight_smile:

Checking out Quod Libet as my music player. Pretty cool so far.

img-2019-02-03-121916.png

Back to light themes, except for Quod Libet which is the dark alternative to the default theme.