February 2019 Screenshot Thread

screenshot

Nicee @s7l

1 Like

Back in game, and it means: no more ricing in the nearest future. :slight_smile: I was so damned bored with doing nothing, that I started coding another useless puzzle. Nothing to admire yet: I only have the game concept and the board, dynamically divided into cells and the control panel area. But now at least I know what I’m going to do next week(s).

5 Likes

Metallica was my first. I personally struggle with Anthrax being included in the big four. To me Exodus is a far more consistent, deserving recipient of that honour. Anyway, that is a discussion for another topic.

A most excellent collection of scrots this month people.

2 Likes

Nicee @nwg . Never stops right !

0 Likes

4 Likes

Dark scrots again @Dobbie03 , nicee.

1 Like

Didn’t last long @altman.

6 Likes

lol, it s what I was thinking, but it will be back to dark in a little while.

1 Like

Sorry for the spamming, I thought I’d bring back WhickerLabs

4 Likes

Good track.
Nice looking set up.

1 Like

Cheers man. Been a little obsessed with Radiohead, I haven’t listened to them since Amnesia was out.

0 Likes

Cool. Didnt know you were a fan. I really like in rainbows. Smashed it to death when it came out. Weird fishes is one of my faves.

0 Likes

Nice! I’m not a huge fan but I like them enough.

Last one today I promise, not sure how well the conky works. Probably going to do away with them.

2 Likes

Meanwhile my code learnt to create and deploy animated sprites of n types. Temporarily they’re just rounded squares. I’ll ask a graphic designer to draw animation frames as soon as the code is more advanced.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Same as above but with Bumblebee-Status, trying to work out why my panel is black.

3 Likes

What color is the panel supposed to be? Is that the solarized theme?

0 Likes

Its meant to be #171717. I worked out I actually had to explicitly mention a background colour in my i3 config. Should have been pretty obvious but after 10 beers I was a little fuzzy headed. All fixed now :smiley:

Its Powerline Light Grey.

1 Like

Color of jealousy is #FFFF00. All the weekend I must wake up and drive at 6:30, so my daily beer limit is 2. :sob:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that :smiley: Drive safely.

1 Like