February 2019 Screenshot Thread

screenshot

@s7l It’s Slim-polybar. The modules on the left are the workspaces and on the right are the network and the updates. I extracted it from this post:

1 Like

@subjunkie @PackRat Looks great! I like that gray tone. Today I’ve put the red

4 Likes

Hey, @PackRat! Did your Void update kernel to 4.20 automagically, or you installed the linux4.20 package?

0 Likes

Nice work again @Negata

1 Like

I installed the linux4.20 package a couple weeks ago. Usually by the third upgrade to a new kernel, everything is working on my systems. The base file package upgrades are coming through now so 4.20 should become default and automagically installed pretty soon.

0 Likes

Thanks for clarifying this. No pressure, I asked just by curiosity.

0 Likes

Use to be a blog entry about what testing the Void team did before making a kernel version the default. May still be able to locate it.

0 Likes

It seems I came across it some time ago. TBH I only use Void seriously on the netbook I carry in the backpack. On my main machine Void’s still having some troubles related to glx and PulseAudio, so I launch it occasionally.

0 Likes

Mixing it up on a Thursday…

7 Likes

@philT Thats a beauty!

1 Like

Thanks man.

1 Like

Trying out "kunst-git "for displaying album art in mpd. You can download it via AUR or from source. https://github.com/sdushantha/kunst
I like it.

6 Likes

Looks cool. And good album.

1 Like

@philT Thank you. Yes, this album is really nice. Love the old Anthrax albums. Worship music(2011) is good too, for me better than the last.

1 Like

I get nostalgic listening to Among the living. Anthrax was my introduction to metal - even before Metellica. I hung out with some real Anthrax tragics. Good times.

1 Like

At the moment i am hearing Among the living. Fantastic album. Anthrax was my introduction to metal too.(State of Euphoria).I was 12 years old. lol Metallica… I only like “Kill `em all” and the "…and justice for all"albums. Since 2 or 3 days i have a nostalgic phase. And i like such nostalgic phases.

2 Likes

Great looking again @philT @subjunkie

2 Likes

Yep, me too.

1 Like

back on dwm with some mods.

4 Likes

Thanks for that, i have played around with polybar in the past, might have to give it another try.

1 Like