February 2019 Screenshot Thread

screenshot

Wow! And I thought that Decembers thread was HUGE, January was that bit more buys. Again, it reminds me of the Ubuntu forum Screenshot thread when the forum was at its peak.

Keep up the great work everyone.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.moe), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend http://scrot.moe for image uploads (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, Mr. Neilypops!

January 2019 Screenshot Thread
pinned #2

Wow, Feb already ! Going fast.!

Here s one of my BL Dev/ DebianTesting install . same shot beside updates/upgrades.

Finally got ncmpcpp to play nice.
New window border theme. Same GTK.
Tint2.

That’s it.

Nice shot in there @philT

Thanks @altman!

First time actually installing Arch. I like the way it turned out. Still used a lot of Matt’s dotfiles in making it. My polybar: https://gitlab.com/Tyr-El/polybar

xmonad with polybar and jgmenu -

xmonad-001.md.png

xmonad-002.md.png

Nicee @PackRat

I saw that in January 2018 there were 32 replies, and a year later the number has gone up a bit. Congratulations!!

The first of February, without many changes. A little darker, and also with the @subjunkie’s wallpaper

Yeah, we had only just opened the forum at that point but it doesn’t take away from how much the place has grown.

Now I have two computers with ArchLabs, this month I will share some screenshots more than usual. I will try not to tire your head :see_no_evil:

You know we won’t mind at all!!

Spam it whatever you want ! lol

I repost mine, now I have to know how to polybar

Something different, my Gnome Shell desktop. I upgraded my graphics card to Radeon RX 460 mainly for this and hevc decode support, money well spent. Looking forward to “major speed boost in performance” in Gnome 3.32. Saw this conky design from 2014 that looks way ahead of its time. Fixed some errors, changed font, added fan speed monitoring.

Original conky here
Anyone interested in my conky edit, here
Wallpapers

Work in progress. Got to tidy up the conky and other odds and ends.

Nicee @k43r17h @m00n @sevenday4

Nice one! Nautilus looks really good there.

@k43r17h and @sevenday4, nice stuff there as well.