Eww bar

Continuing the discussion from DK Window Manager:

@cog. Are you still using eww? What you think about adapting this for AL?

That’s all I use with DK tbh. I’ll see if I can get my hooks into it. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Let me know if you want any assistance though time is sort of limited for me at the moment. My new job is starting to take off big time.

Lol. Works got my pants down over a barrel too. Maybe after tomorrow I’ll have some time for a little fun.

1 Like

We are currently working one the most expensive house built in my town (notice I bolded ‘in’ some of the houses I have been involved in on the outskirts of town makes this one pale in comparison). Installing the home automation, audio and security. I’m currently going through the house plans and listing all the gear I need to order.

2 Likes

That sounds pretty fun actually.

1 Like

I’ve just been getting 320 acres down in the desert ready to drill and drag for oil. No pressure only several million dollars worth of investment on the line.

2 Likes

I put together the legal side of it for attorneys.

1 Like

This is the best job I have ever had. I’m absolutely loving it.

Now that sounds cool.

Not trying to toot my own horn. Only make as much a school teacher or something. Those companies are shrewd as hell.

I would expect you’d get paid more for that. Who’s neck is on the line if it turns to shit?

Me and my crew. We’ve learned how to thrive on the pressure and not take it to seriously. The first thing you do is save the hell out of your money in case they cut everybody’s heads off.

1 Like

Wow. Hope you guys have good indemnity insurance :smiley:

1 Like

The silver lining is they pay me and my wife each 35 dollars a day for food Monday - Friday which is probably why I do the food thread so much. Besides being an hobby cook my whole life they’ve encouraged the behavior.

1 Like

I wonder if eww has gotten another point release lately. Haven’t checked since we did the last AL release.

Edit:nope

1 Like

That’s pretty cool.

I haven’t bothered with looking or using it since either :smiley: I just tried out that one I linked. It needs a fair bit of work but could shape up nicely.

Prolly just tie in the dk bindings, Nate built it in now as i pestered him to make it 1:1 to bspwm on the status side for widgets and bars. There’s likely to be a paper cut or two but should work.

1 Like

Nice! I am going to spend sometime with it when I can but I am currently enjoying dwm…though I always enjoy dwm.

I want @PackRat and I to do an FVWM rig one of these days for AL. Could be epic.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say no to that. I think I would really love to see that actually.

1 Like