Europe heatwave coming to an end?

Looking forward to some cooler weather in Europe after the heatwave…meteo forecast is promising…
37C @ ‘mrneilypops towers’ right now

@mrneilypops , Hot in there mate !

Supposed to be 26 C today where I live, & humid . So it s cold compared to you guys.

@altman
For weeks now…no rain…I don’t want to appear ungrateful for a hot summer…they are short around these parts but we need a break…

@mrneilypops , yep, too much is too much. Need A/C for shure.

@altman
Not many folks have A/C in their homes around these parts…yet!

@mrneilypops , gee, I would have a hard time over there ! lol

Been a nasty go of it for you folks over there. Particularly when you’re not accustomed to it. Stay cool.

& drink loads of water.

@Glenn
Exactly, we are not used to this weather on a prolonged basis.
I must say that Europe (Luxembourg in my case) copes a lot better with weather extremes than my home country of UK…

Man, I don’t know how you can stand it without air conditioning. I don’t mind the cold but really don’t do excessive heat well. That’s neat, I didn’t know you’re from the UK originally.

You are from Bitburg? Hahaha. I was in in school in Kelberg and Gerolstein and yeah… it is f… hooooot!! Here where i live now it is 36 and in my room 43C. Damn it. :dizzy_face:

@subjunkie , Gee, That s way too hot for me mate.

For me too.

You bet !

@Glenn
Yeh a Brit abroad…23 years now…
We do have lots of A/C in buildings around Europe-offices/shops/cinemas/etc…but most times we are fighting the cold so not many private homes invest in A/C…YET…this might change of course…

@subjunkie
Well…if you look at my radar map you will see a big red pin on it (near Diekirch/Luxembourg)…that is where I am located…so yes, not far from Bitburg…MEGA hot eh :exploding_head:

I know. I have see the red pin and Bitburg is the “City” I know. Diekirch… never heard of it. Chin up, there are colder times… eventually… :lying_face:

Storm moving east instead of north…drat :sweat:

Screenshot%20from%202018-08-07%2019-36-13

Ouch that is some hot weather!

Violent storms last night…finally! Kicking off the day with 18C…more storms on the way…getting there!

Fortunately, for my part, I have A/C at work.
But at home, it sums up to drinking cold water, keeping close and fences as well and opening at night when its colder. Nights are the worst imo, since you don’t really rest yourself.

I hope it ends today as well ! Lots of clouds today, hope for the best ^^