I am the author of Dynpaper.
Dynpaper is a small Python3 module/combination of scripts that automatically change wallpapers based on the clocktime of your computer.
Dobbie asked that I’d write a small guide/how to on dynpaper along with these beautiful wallpapers on gitlab /Dobbie03/dynpaper-archlabs-edition . (Sorry I can’t post more than 2 links)
Requires python3 and pip3.
- pip3 install --user dynpaper
- mkdir -p ~/.config/dynpaper/
- curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/oddProton/dynpaper/master/sample_configs/sample.3.yml > ~/.config/dynpaper/config
- Download and extract the wallpapers at ~/Pictures/Wallpapers/
- nohup dynpaper -f ~/.config/dynpaper/config &
There are also other configuration files that need some modifications to get working with the wallpapers but they show what’s possible, what is not, and the structure of the configuration file.
Starting from this version and onwards, future versions will not break compatibility with 2.0.2 (current version) configs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!