Download

Is there mega link for 2021 version of Iso . Because , source forge download takes 7hrs to complete .Thanks.

Try Problems Downloading on SourceForge s page & choose your link;

https://sourceforge.net/projects/archlabs-linux-minimo/files/ArchLabsMinimo/archlabs-2021.05.02-x86_64.iso/download

2 Likes

Build your own iso it’s very simple.

If you don’t want to or can’t I can post a google drive like if that works?

2 Likes

Update - Download from source forge works still slow . Instead , I used download manager it worked like charm .

Thanks . I don’t know issue . But using download manager reduced download time 7 times . It worked .

What I do with Sourceforge - because slow downloads happen with a lot of other ISO’s - is just do what @altman said, or refresh the page. Or try it later, SF dl’s do crawl at times, and it’s not unique to AL or any other distro or dl. I don’t use a dl manager, sometimes the other dl links are just as slow, I just cancel them and try it later. SF hosts a ton of files, for the most part it’s sufficient enough without a dl manager. I just dl’d an ISO the other day and the speed was fine, an ISO smaller than AL in fact.

1 Like

Trying this now …

1 Like

@natemaia - it was easy. Worked on first run.

If I understand the process correctly, I can add a few packages to the list and the build script will handle the dependencies?

1 Like

Correct, but they won’t be installed to the new system (only for live env), for this it would be adding them as a post install command within the installer using the menu option or by editing the script itself.

2 Likes