Decent calendar with i3

I have recently moved to neomutt for my email however, I still have T-Bird installed mainly for the calendars that I have in there. I would like to know if there is something other than calcurse to use (of course the objective it to try to stay text based if possible)

I had some high hopes for calcurse but it does not do well with multiple cals being imported. Let me explain what I mean - in T-Bird, I have 4 cals set by colors. In a nutshell: personal, bills, football team and hockey team. So importing the 4 was, well, not pretty - lol

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers
Chris

I’ve never used it, so not sure if it’s what you need, but remind seems to be a popular calendar application.

Linux Journal review of remind.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! That one is nice for console use. After finding ics2rem, I was able to pull in my previous entries from the 4 files I have. Well, that’s not entirely true as I setup one rem file that had the includes to the 4 other rem files. I am guessing that there was just too much data to pull into a nice monthly format. It worked perfectly if I called them up solo.

In any event, I’ll continue to work with calcurse and also with remind. So thank you PackRat for the ref - muchly appreciated.

Cheers
Chris