December 2021 Screenshot Thread

Continued on from November which was a massive month again.

It’s the month in which a lot of us celebrate Christmas, so you may have noticed some decorations added to the forum :smiley:

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

1 Like

Always a day ahead of us down under my friend ! lol

Last month went too fast again.

1 Like

They call me

3 Likes

Plain ol’ AL Openbox with htop open. Look at the RAM usage though:

5 Likes

lol, pretty much it @Dobbie03

2 Likes

lol, looks like some Kiss

Just noticed the chrismas deco ! Nice

It reminds that I have to put up the Xmas lights around the house.

Still dancing with this virtually 1TB monster, xmonad + xmobar on Obarun Linux. :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi all, letting you all know you’re using 6 Gigabytes of diskspace:)

A coffee is much much appreciated and for those who have: I thank you very much. It really helps.

There will be an upgrade in the software in January. I will let you all know in time. It might result in a little downtime but I will look at the timezones and make it as little intrusive as an update can be.

3 Likes

nothing new, just the wall, still on cinnamon

7 Likes

Nice shot @darknetmatrix

@drummer

That’ll go up once you add a dual kamakaze blur rounded border shadow.

@chroot

2 Likes

:grinning:

I have stopped sexing up my desktops, that scrot shows it.

1 Like

As long as you don’t stop sexing up other things we can live with a barebone scrotum. Very low memory anyway; clean and simple

2 Likes

I find your lack of picom kama sutra disturbing.

3 Likes

@Dobbie03 you really out decorated yourself this year. The forums are incredible.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not paying his hydro bill. :rofl:

5 Likes