December 2020 Screenshot Thread

Well December is here, this thread counts as our 40th monthly screenshot thread. Pretty cool, it’s amazing how time flies.

Please continue the awesome from November here.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

MX Linux Base ISO (a “slimmer” version of MX), XFCE DE, Openbox for the WM, Tint2 using BL’s Lithium config for the panel, wallpaper from AntiX, Conky is the MX version like AntiX’s, custom rofi rasi, picom with the dual kawabunga or whatever blur. (edit: picom config with the rounded corners). Oh and BL’s Yeti-Lith for the theme.

8 Likes

Nice shot @drummer

1 Like

1st of the month; clean BL install after hard disk crashed yesterday;

Luckily I have some spare hard disks.

7 Likes

basic xfce install with just bash, linux-lts, firefox, and xfce4-terminal selected on the latest AL iso.

Oh also single partition and encryption selected.

7 Likes

Nice & simple @cog

Another scrot with neofetch, PCMan, and jgmenu using AL’s menu. Liquorix kernel FTW.

6 Likes

Nicee @drummer . Forgot to reinstall neofetch on my new install, thx for the reminder !

1 Like

It’s now setup like all the rest of my scrots from the past 6 months. Gonna use xfce4 for work and dk for recreational computing via AL. Then keeping ubuntu lts on all the computers I have to support, servers and family PCs.

6 Likes

A good working flow for my needs.
Openbox, jgmenu and tint2 with a few added programs.

6 Likes

Top @sammiev

1 Like
5 Likes

Top again @PackRat

1 Like

Thanks.

Fine tuning some key bindings and key chains:

6 Likes

Pimping never stops right ! lol

3 Likes

You got that right.

1 Like

Very nice. Haven’t seen many people are using Fluxbox these days.

1 Like

True, wonder if it s still maintained, looks like the last updates & news were from 2015 sadly.

Fluxbox is still maintained.. It’s mature and pretty much bug free so not a whole lot of activity.

1 Like