ArchLabs Linux

December 2019 Screenshot Thread

Continue from November.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

Same as usual

4 Likes

3 Likes

Nicee @Dobbie03 @PackRat

:hourglass_flowing_sand: - still November here…

1 Like

Same here ! lol

1 Like

Need to set your clock to New Zealand time.

Nothing but python on my screen at the moment. I’ll have a beer and set up something new later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last for November … maybe.

2 Likes

Still playing with Plasma. Pulse display is panon.

8 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

An interesting site for those that like tiled wallpaper. There are a lot of images there.

scrot or it didn’t happen:

set up dwm to have a random tiled wallpaper when logging in.

5 Likes

Thanks for that link. Tons of options there.

1 Like

I start December with a simple one. I found a space wallpaper. Currently using: urxvt, firefox/qute, thunar/noice, cmus and subl3

Wallpaper

4 Likes

@PackRat Looks great!!

2 Likes

Really nice. Some epic padding happening in your terminal!

1 Like

Thanks @Dobbie03 Yeah, I increased the URxvt*internalBorder, it looks more spacious :space_invader:

2 Likes

Very much so.

Looks great @m00n @Negata .

2 Likes