December 2018 Screenshot Thread

Well, December is here. What happened to the year? It’s like I have blinked and missed it.

Awesome displays of ArchLabs and other distros last month, its fantastic to see.

Keep up the great work everyone.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.moe), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend http://scrot.moe for image uploads, or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, Mr. Neilypops!

Been a long time since I used Openbox.
Had a little play last night and came up with this.

Very nice.

Yeah I haven’t used Openbox in months, I actually just uninstalled it last weekend.

Nice shot @sammiev

You bad boy @Dobbie03 ! lol

Edit: December already !

Not too sure what wallpaper to stick with.

Nicee @Dobbie03 , top one maybe !

That’s what I am thinking too.

That s cool !

Nice @Dobbie03, could only wish to do something like that one day.

I’m no guru mate, its just a matter of messing around with configs until you get them how you want to look.

Nice; you have a link to that wallpaper? That Reykjavik?

going with some green:

2018-11-30-03-52-52.md.png

Nice shot @PackRat

Looking good. Hanging out on awesome I see?

Not sure where I got it now, but here’s a link to it.

https://scrot.moe/image/aaOo2

File was called bartosova_aurora.jpg

Happy holiday month, friends! :star: :heart:

Nicee @ Thx to you @LionessAlana

So, the next release will be using i3 as default window manager? That would actually be pretty cool, and unique.

Yes, been using awesome quite a bit the last couple weeks. I use fluxbox about 75% of the time, then switch for bit. Variety is the spice of life, after all.

wow, never tried i3, such an old fart on my end ! lol

Must be 75% on Openbox & 25% on Polybar.