Ctlos Linux

Used it off and on for a while, Arch based, well themed, recently development has kicked up a bit, some translation necessary tho

1 Like

LOL, haven’t used Russian for years. Reading is a pain.

it very much is, i often catch my self just hoveing links and checking what it says in the status bar for navigation. the install itself is fine in english

Well, I’m Polish. I wouldn’t ever install stuff made in Russia.

1 Like

Lmao, I dont even need to explain American views do I? Now add Texan on top of that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If it comes to myself, I also avoid Chinese software as much as I can. Except for MI desk lamp, and even this one comes with a spyware phone app. It asks for access to my contacts, and rights to make calls / send messages. :smiley:

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: brb dead…

… also making fox news great again? ugh spraytan :eagle:

I thought the Texans vote for Trump, don’t you?

I’ve never watched Fox News, but I heard it was same rag as Polish public TV. :slight_smile:

The other 49 states would have you think were all cowboys and guns, I dont keep up with the unwanted self-elected ruination squad much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I try not to use things made in Texas either… except for Tex-mex, of course. :laughing:

come on, man, I am russian with polish surname :smiley:
and i speak russian, ukranian and very little polish.

Well I have an English surname and I speak and read English and I can’t speak Polish, Russian or Ukranian either. Or any other languages for that matter.

1 Like

I forget to mention English which we all using here XD

1 Like

But you like beer and BBQ so we let is slide. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It was related to the software discrimination by nationality of developers, which i don’t feel comfortable with. Since we are all on a same boat called Spaceship Earth.

2 Likes

I would make an exception for your script. :wink:

But back on topic - ctlos is really high grade product which i like and using his gtk themes for some time already. It’s not so nice as AL for sure, and it’s one man project.

Now thats what im talkin about

1 Like

Phew!

Agreed @dimaom

You’re right, I shouldn’t have said this in the FOSS world. Sorry mate.

2 Likes