Crazy Weather

Faaaaark!

0 Likes

That New Zealand?

Texas gets those baseball sized hail once or twice a year.

1 Like

Wholy crap, hope it didn t screwed up some bodywork in there !

0 Likes

Rain giant stones!

0 Likes

Mother nature is not happy right there. Crickey cricket balls!!

Poor Audi ;(

0 Likes

Wow! Stay safe man! Weather is crazy all over the world, and unfortunately, it’s not going to back to normal…

0 Likes

OH no, this isn’t NZ, it was a random gif I found on Imgur.

If you guys come across similar stuff post it here.

0 Likes

I bet that’s happening somewhere in tornado alley then.

Tornados are kind of surreal because the swath of destruction is narrow and devastating. I think I still have pictures from when I worked in Tennessee. Three houses in a row, the two on the ends are untouched, the one in the middle has a 100 foot oak crushing it, and you can see the swath of destruction across the countryside. You sort of have to be there to appreciate how weird that is.

1 Like

That blows my mind. I’d rather not be there to witness it :smiley: In my comfortable lounge watching it on tv would be preferable :smiley:

1 Like

Well , Texas & Oklahoma, Mississipi, Louisiana, Alabama comes to mind, been there often when driving big trucks, saw these weeks afterward, rather crazy.

1 Like

Don’t forget Illinois, Nebraska, and Iowa. There’s places that used to be dry as a bone and now so flooded you would think they were raging rivers. Destruction every where.

2 Likes

Well , pretty true, weird stuff happening.

0 Likes

I was living in Vegas for a smaller one of these:

nothing like Phoenix though:

0 Likes

Yeah, Phoenix is very bad. A lot of the time you would have to pull over because the flying dust is so thick.

0 Likes