3 Likes

lol, never knew that you were that old ! 1-2K yo ! lol

2 Likes

If people are blaming me, it gives you a day off. :wink:

1 Like

lol, you bet !

1 Like
2 Likes

I mean. all those years of doing crazy and dumb stunts would need a shit ton of drugs to kill the pain:

1 Like
2 Likes

Well, Margera bolted from rehab because:

Our sources say Bam’s frustration with the rehab center was stemming from the fact he was not getting special treatment as a celebrity, unlike other rehab stops in his past, and grew frustrated enough to leave.

This may seem like bullshit, but from what I hear about celebs who are at Betty Ford, that attitude is commonplace.

But come on, this doesn’t scream “celeb” looking like this:

Ya jackass.

1 Like

“disappearing for a few days” and snorting everything he could get hold of?
I don’t even know who this guy is…

1 Like
1 Like

NASA launches 8 bit game to promote the Nancy Grace Roman Space Telescope.

https://roman.gsfc.nasa.gov/game.html

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

F… NASA :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
4 Likes

and I threw mine out.

2 Likes

https://www.stereogum.com/2191324/ozzy-osbourne-patient-number-9/news/

Earlier this month, Ozzy Osbourne had to get a major operation, one that his wife Sharon said was “really gonna determine the rest of his life.” So far, it seems he’s recovering well. And at the same time, he’s back with an announcement about a new album called Patient Number 9.

Patient Number 9 is the followup to 2020’s Ordinary Man, and like its predecessor it features production from Andrew Watt. It also boasts an insane array of collaborators: Eric Clapton, Josh Homme, Duff McKagan, Chad Smith, Robert Trujillo, Mike McCready, Chris Chaney, and Taylor Hawkins were all involved. And Osbourne even has Tony Iommi as a guest lead guitarist, marking the first time Iommi has performed on one of Osbourne’s solo albums.

Along with the announcement, Osbourne has shared the album’s title track. It’s one of the ones that’s got Trujillo and Smith, and alongside Osbourne’s longtime collaborator Zakk Wylde, it also features guitar from Jeff Beck. “Patient Number 9” comes with a video directed by Todd McFarlane. Check it out below.

4 Likes