Coming back to Arch - via Archlabs

Hello all,

Pleasure to meet you all. My name is Andris and I come from London in the UK. I have been a Linux user for several years now (mostly sticking around with Ubuntu and sometimes playing around with Arch). I discovered this fabulous distro that you guys created and instantly wanted to join. Installation was effortless, and it works brilliantly with openbox with a super sleek design. I’m making Archlabs my main distro for work and I hope that in that process, I also become a more knowledgeable Linux user in the future.

Another reason why I went with Archlabs is the awesome community that I see that you guys have here in this forum. I hope to learn from all of you and contribute some of my time and coding ability towards this awesome project (whatever way that might be). If you know of anything that I can contribute to and that could use a spare set of hands and eyes, please do let me know!

9 Likes

Welcome aboard, @keepfloyding

1 Like

Welcome back @keepfloyding .

1 Like

@keepfloyding Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome @keepfloyding!

2 Likes

I’ll practice my UK English…
Cheers! @keepfloyding

1 Like

Welcome @keepfloyding, hope you will have a good time here. Love the name!

1 Like

Hi Andris, welcome to the forums from a fellow Londoner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah the name is from my github username that I created back when I was a super fan of Pink Floyd. :nerd_face:

It doesn t show at all ! lol

Great band.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

mI trust everyone’s well and keeping safe in these unusual times (no politician slur intended!). I know I’m trying to keen sane, without chalking tally marks on the walls

1 Like