Broke my vulkan with pacman -Syu

Completely healthy system broken after sudo pacman -Syu xD I have no clue how to fix it, for me it’s reinstall the entire system day. Hopefully I will not run into this issue again after reinstalling.

I actually have an nvidia card btw! (gtx 1070 to be exact)

$ vulkaninfo
ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : loader_scanned_icd_add: Could not get 'vkCreateInstance' via 'vk_icdGetInstanceProcAddr' for ICD libGLX_nvidia.so.0
ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : vkCreateInstance: Found no drivers!
Cannot create Vulkan instance.
This problem is often caused by a faulty installation of the Vulkan driver or attempting to use a GPU that does not support Vulkan.
ERROR at /build/vulkan-tools/src/Vulkan-Tools-1.3.207/vulkaninfo/vulkaninfo.h:649:vkCreateInstance failed with ERROR_INCOMPATIBLE_DRIVER

Also checked this command, as I understand the system thinks that I’m using an amd card right now? Sadly I don’t know how to switch it around yet.

And I’m unsure of what other areas this updating might have “messed up” so I feel doing a fresh install is best in my case.

$ ls /usr/share/vulkan/icd.d/          
amd_icd32.json*
nvidia_icd.json

This error displays for all Bnet games, but I also tested Frostpunk in Steam (which requires proton/vulkan) that also didn’t launch.

Check /var/log/pacman.log and see if you can figure out which pkg to downgrade.