This is copy-paste from our PMs with @leigh:
- Some guys wanted this script to be available in PyPi.
- As I see it useless, I refused to maintain the PyPi package.
- @dpgraham4401 added a workflow to publish new releases to PyPi automagically.
- It required the dummy 1.6.1 version, to update the PyPi “package”. No changes have been made to the script itself.
- Someone else noticed the “new” version, and marked the AUR package out of date.
- I had not enough time and will to update PKGBUILD, especially as it changes nothing.
- There’s a small change to the autotiling code I’m planning on. When done, I’ll release the new version and update the package.