August 2021 Screenshot Thread

I am really hanging out for that one man. Please let me know when it is available to test. :smiley:

This is nice, love the blue background.

1 Like

I just wish BL would create a Lithium wallpaper in yeti. Although the default can work, the grey Lithium wallpaper can as well, and the default wallpaper for the yeti theme in BL just feels random. I am too lazy to create one in Gimp lulz, but I have used your theme creating a rasi in the past. I found one that has the BL logo on DeviantArt that nixiepro created that worked with it, but it’s different from the Lithium one.

I use yeti in AL as I am not big on adwaita. Or Arc. Or a lot of other palletes and themes. I use Nord more now if not using yeti. yeti just has the right amount of color and balance to work with all kinds of desktops and icons, it just works for me.

Top @cog

Drop systemd-networkd, it’s just bloat — iwd can handle everything itself: iwd - ArchWiki

And to get back on topic:

20210803-19h39m30s-grim.png

6 Likes

Top @Head_on_a_Stick

Thanks man! The picture is rare! Benny Goodman with face-hair!!

womp

lol, yes sir !

1 Like

Qtile on HP-laptop. I still don´t know which wm is my favorite but Qtile is very good. (and so is Sway)

womp

4 Likes

Nice shot @womp

1 Like

Thanks!

womp

1 Like

Do I have to? :slight_smile: I’m using it for containers in /var/lib/machines as well as setting up my iPhone when it’s plugged into the usb-c port.

1 Like

8 Likes

That’s easy on the eyes. MX with the
Bunsen stuff on top I assume.?

1 Like

Nicee @drummer

1 Like

looking good, but i dont think its mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oops, my bad my dear :sweat_smile:
I’ve created the habit to automatically associate all the coolest wallpapers which we have with you :see_no_evil: :blush:

2 Likes

lol, yep @Beast , @badkarma makes some nice lookin walls !

2 Likes

Exactly! Usually when I see a nice AL wallpaper, inevitably my brain knows it has 99% chance that it came from @badkarma lol

ps: all due respect to other fellows AL members who made AL wallpapers :hugs:

3 Likes

Yep, he s not alone making these walls but pretty much used to him making those so ! lol

2 Likes

Yeah I went straight BL for a change, but Debian Stable is like driving on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. You just stuck there, trying to find ways to maneuver around lanes to get you closer to an off ramp that’s miles away from the off ramp that takes you to your destination.

“Fuck it, there is Sid up ahead, I’ll just take that to get me there faster”.

Then realize those LA side streets can lead you through some pretty rough neighborhoods. Your patience was tested enough as it is, you don’t want shit to break while your trying to get home, only to wind up trying to fix shit in the middle of Compton. At night.

So I went BL with MX, because XFCE is like driving in a 1978 Chevy Monte Carlo with primer spots all over it. Even the cholos be like “Look at the fool ese, driving the Cheech and Chong ranfla. Fool must be from Fontana ese, trying to get home to his pinche wife. Later ese. She’ll kick his ass harder than we will”.

2 Likes