August 2021 Screenshot Thread

Continuing from July.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend scrot.cloud for image uploads (max 60MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, @Madmedic (how about shouting him a coffee for the effort?)

1 Like

Just a repeat from July to kick this off.

9 Likes

5 Likes

still on kde plasma

8 Likes

Nice shot @Dobbie03 @darknetmatrix

Same thing on my end besides updates;

9 Likes

Update: fixed

Ok so I just did an update but my server said FU. Working on it.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed and big thank you.

2 Likes

Giving Solus a serious try out this month; AL on the laptop still of course.

7 Likes

Nice @Peppe

1 Like

14 Likes

Top @Beast

Nice wall in there mate.

1 Like

I’ve been going full AL lately mate, on most of my machines :metal:

But I left Puffy :blowfish: on my main desktop so he will not be jealous lol

EDIT: the wallpaper is from @badkarma’s art if I’m not mistaken :thinking:

5 Likes

Been enjoying BTRFS. This is my Arch install with a Debian bullseye debootstrap install in a subvolume containerized with systemd-nspawn.

On the Arch host side, I’ve been running snapper and snap-pac for automatic BTRFS snapshots. It’s a really nice setup when you’re on a rolling release because you can just roll back to a snapshot if a kernel upgrade goes bad or something.

8 Likes

Top @cog

Sway on old Dell-Latidude. I did almost throw this old laptop! Well Sway is very fast even on this oldie!

womp

8 Likes

Top @womp

1 Like

Looks the same and pretty much is except its the debian subvolume booted up and rocking along. You can pretty much do all kinds of stuff with BTRFS and never even format your drive. (I had to do some stuff to my @home subvol as well as the vfat /boot(EFI)

It’s kind of unconventional. Using systemd-networkd and iwd for networking and dracut/systemd-boot for booting/initramfs. We’re in uncharted waters here… Works great! @Head_on_a_Stick please advise

toolkit stuff is yeti/yeticons of course :wink:

9 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I thank you for them.

you’re welcome… I’m also planning on ripping adwaita a new one eventually per @Dobbie03 's request. Dunno what I’ll call it yet. Maybe slabcity.

2 Likes