ArchLabs Linux

August 2019 Screenshot Thread

Dark and green. And some strange walls made in gimp with the kaleidoscope effect.

5 Likes

Looks like something I spotted in the lake recently. :wink: Looks well, anyway. :smiley:

1 Like

@nwg Yeah, maybe a crab or a demon fish :japanese_ogre::relaxed:

2 Likes

So I’ve really grown to like the Nord themes. I still need to make the theme for termite. There is one out there already but it doesn’t match any of the other ones out there. It’s a little darker than the norm.

Either way, I used tilix in this scrot so the theme passed through. I floated the windows also so wallpaper shows…I usually don’t float in i3.

5 Likes

Looks great @TimApple

1 Like

I was making a personal approach to @subjunkie style for firefox. I modified the colors, margins and system fonts; also added radius to the tabs:

.tab-background  {
    border-radius:  10px 10px !important;
}

5 Likes

@Negata Very nice.

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice again @subjunkie

1 Like

@altman Thank you again. :wink:

1 Like

No problem mate.

1 Like

@subjunkie Thanks mate!

2 Likes

@subjunkie New look. Looks great. And firefox is superminimalist, I like it.

2 Likes

@Negata Thank you my friend! I changed the look, because my eyes are hurting with the time.( Damn, am i really getting old?) So i was looking for an eye friendly theme. So i created a colorpalette for st and for my gtk theme. It is a mix of Haiku, Solaris and Linux. I love it so far. Fiddling is fun…

The firefox theme… Yes, i like it too. The homepage is from Unix121, i just changed the colors, font and the links.

2 Likes

You work too hard ! lol

Top job @subjunkie

1 Like

@altman lol :wink: It is fun for me, not work. I would never doing work for fun, only for some money or a kiss on my a…

2 Likes

lol, good one in there.

1 Like

Trying out XFCE v4.14:

2019-08-17-185307-1920x1080-scrot.png

The compositor still sucks… :grin:

4 Likes

I never much use compositors with my eyes, can it be removed safely !

Nicee by the way.

It can be disabled easily, yes. It does kinda work as long as the graphics driver has a “tearfree” mode but if it tries to prevent the tearing itself I just get glitchy artefacts following the moving contents :roll_eyes: