ArchLabs Scrapbook

Post your photos of your life here, pets, travel, cars, scenery.

Replacing the one I inadvertently deleted when cleaning the forum.

3 Likes

I think my dog was scared by something

5 Likes

Oh them kids ! lol

Shit happens right !

Nice dog @volkmannold

says thanks you for the compliment

2 Likes

One of my last photos in the holiday location. The city hall of Szczuczyn in the background.

7 Likes

lol, you re welcomed sir !

Nice pic of a nice place @nwg

2 Likes

My hairshop :wink: Here you can see Thanh cleaning some customer’s ears as well. He sets up shop every day between 6:30 AM and 6:30 PM. I am lucky to have him just around the corner from me, it is a disappearing craft on the streets of Saigon.

5 Likes

Nice pic @Peppe

1 Like

There are no more hairdressers in Saigong?

Bermuda Forts.

It was 2019 when I last visited this island, right before COVID started to dominate the world. Haven’t been there since. With life gradually gets back to normal, we will make plans to travel again. Stay safe and healthy, everyone.

7 Likes

Wow, nice pic @chroot

Amazing @chroot !

All these fancy guys, with their gentrification, bwehh. These on-the-street hairdressers (also for your ears and shave) are disappearing. It’s an old craft, and a typical Vietnamese story (or Italian for that matter). Vietnamese in being on the street, every night all stuff gets packed up and it is put in basements or parkings of office buildings. Also as a diaspora. Thanh is 43, comes from the center of Vietnam, and travelled all the way to Saigon to make a living and support his family. Always upbeat and friendly, doesn’t speak a word of English, but we get along fine. Like with me, there was of course another OF waiting, who spoke English. Yeah, from before '75, working with Americans, life has changed a lot. Love the people here.

3 Likes

Scrubbing my love’s bottom

6 Likes

I’ve done that a time or two. Also on my boats. :wink:

Wish I was there…

3 Likes

Let’s go fly a kite
I loved that hat of my daughter’s :smiley:

6 Likes

Let’s Off Road!

3 Likes

That a Zodiac type boat?