ArchLabs Linux

ArchLabs O.F.C. (Old Farts Club)

Trust me @TimApple, I live in a mountainous town with gravel and dirt roads. In the winter with feet of snow and on rainy days, you won’t be able to tell that’s a blue truck. She’s got quite a few scratches and bed has seen better days. And try to keep it clean so it will fall apart from using it for work and not from the weather. :grin:

So she makes you get off and push while she sits and steers, got it! :laughing:
Thanks.

1 Like

Don’t include me here! I only just cracked 40.

3 Likes

We can wait for you a while. But remember we’re not getting younger. :rofl:

1 Like

LOL! If only we could freeze our age as it is.

4 Likes

lol, bad boy

1 Like

You’d never see kernel 7.x.

1 Like

lol, I don t wanna see it either ! lol

Okay kid, but we have reserved a spot for you when your time comes! :laughing: But we will be decrepit by that point… :joy::rofl::joy: And no, I would rather be in my thirties when freezing time for me. Going around in a walker that goes backwards for ever would be hell, not to mention how many rocking chairs I would wear out… :crazy_face:

1 Like

And by the way @TimApple, you can keep your dust, I’m dusty as it is… :joy:

1 Like

@sevenday4 dusty isn’t bad…once it turns to crusty your in trouble.

2 Likes

Ask your wife how it’s done. If she’s like mine, she is still 29.

They will never give up that secret.

2 Likes

That’s easy: if somebody says otherwise, make his life miserable until he reconsider.
That’s how I am still 20 yo.
Anybody disagree?

2 Likes

Better not @pippo ! lol

My wife is 38 and still gets asked for ID when buying alchohol.

5 Likes

lol, any women s dream right !

Exactly!

Bet that she s really hangry when it happens lol

1 Like

Well, crusty can be chisled of if you don’t mind dings, scratches, or holes in the body…

Some people has that luck. After I hit 40 I don’t get id’d for stuff that young people get id’d for. Just the other day I bought a hacksaw, the register asked if I was older than 17. The cashier didn’t even ask for id…

1 Like