ArchLabs Linux

ArchLabs O.F.C. (Old Farts Club)

I do have 10 years in the Infantry under my belt…so that’s like adding dog years…I gotta at least be 55 with that added…lol

1 Like

Hell, plenty of idiots on the roads, in Poland as well. I usually choose routes of minimal traffic. BTW: this year in the town they’re building kilometres of cycling tracks, and it’s what I was waiting for.

1 Like

Oops! Well, all I can say is thank you for your service. Hopefully, you don’t go to bed with your boots on! :grin: @nwg when I was hit the first time I was in college heading for class. It goes without saying, I didn’t make it that day. The other three times was going to work. Now I am in Chevy silverado that gives me some protection, especially with some people who can’t drive. They either go too fast or too slow or they don’t pay attention to road or traffic conditions. I’m wondering if most of these individuals got their license as a surprise gift in a cracker jack box! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Looks impressive!

Except for winter, I could go to work by bike, but my wife has no drivers license, so I must carry her to the clinic and back home. Unfortunately, she’s not a cyclist, too. :smiley:

1 Like

lol, yes sir

@Dobbie03, @PackRat, @altman Unless you count hearing impairment. :rofl:

Yeah thisthis is what she looks like:

It must be fun taking your wife on your bicycle. Is she on your back or does she handle you on the handle bars? :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah, one can haul some stuff with this right @sevenday4 ! Unlike some cars.

1 Like

Yer sir @nwg lol

1 Like

It’s to clean…needs some dirt on it, so it looks like you work.
:wink:

1 Like

I’m afraid they don’t make bikes with sufficient lifting capacity for both of us. :smiley:

Cool ride!

1 Like

After 12 days of riding the forest lanes, I’ll gladly share my dust resources!

2 Likes

Trust me @TimApple, I live in a mountainous town with gravel and dirt roads. In the winter with feet of snow and on rainy days, you won’t be able to tell that’s a blue truck. She’s got quite a few scratches and bed has seen better days. And try to keep it clean so it will fall apart from using it for work and not from the weather. :grin:

So she makes you get off and push while she sits and steers, got it! :laughing:
Thanks.

1 Like

Don’t include me here! I only just cracked 40.

3 Likes

We can wait for you a while. But remember we’re not getting younger. :rofl:

1 Like

LOL! If only we could freeze our age as it is.

4 Likes

lol, bad boy

1 Like

You’d never see kernel 7.x.

1 Like

lol, I don t wanna see it either ! lol