ArchLabs Family Scrapbook

Ah I can’t look like that around my family! I’ll scare the little kids.

lol, tru without makeup one doesn t look alike right ! lol

Yes!

Though just so we are all clear, that isn’t actually me in my user pic there. Its Abbath from Immortal.

lol, I know, you wrote it sometime back in the forum.lol

I am my avatar ! lol j/k

I just don’t want anyone getting excited thinking they are talking to this cool Black Metal guy from Norway is all!

:smiley:

lol, you bet

@Dobbie03 Great to see ya Matt! :smiley:

So, you guys visit your grandparent’s burial site and toast them every Christmas? That has to be the best tradition, I’ve ever heard of. Wonderful.

Handsome family my friend :blush:

Yep , never heard about it also.

It’s really cool to see you guys IRL. @Dobbie03 Matt, I noticed the t-shirt! :blush:

Every year with out fail. Also, we go up on ANZAC day and toast my Grandad with a Stella Artois each. Thanks for the compliment :smiley:

@nwg, thanks, my friend. Yes, I am a semi-decent fan of Pink Floyd.

Wholy cow, that s some big guy in there !

Me, my brother, sister, and family friend in Toronto last summer

Old one of me and my old man when we lived in the bush

Nice pics in there @natemaia

You had a pet cougar?

Well , looks like it right !

That snake’s invasive species isn’t it? Or are you in Australia?

We have some venomous snakes, but I worry more about these:

P1040127.md.jpg

I took that last summer; about an 8 footer. They’re all over the place makes fishing a bit dicey sometimes.

Are you in Florida @PackRat !

South Carolina.

Florida could be interesting this year. I think they are going to finally put a bounty/season on the pythons in the Everglades. People buy them when they’re 10-12 inches long then let them loose when they get 5-6 feet.

Oh, been there often in the Carolinas when driving big trucks as well as in Georgia TN etc, sometimes 2 trips a week over in the Carolinas from East Canada & other times in Texas.Was the good years to me.

So you re in Nascar terrritory right ! Most of the teams are in these 2 States @PackRat .

Well , guess that when the pythons are getting too big people start to worry about themselves right !