ArchLabs Linux

ArchLabs Family Scrapbook

That looks very nice @Negata.

Monday at work.

4 Likes

Nicee, one guy 4 girls !

1 Like

So when my wife said she wanted to go to the art fair, she forgot to mention that it was the Dragon Renaissance Fair. Pretty good time. Found out my oldest is rather lethal when it comes to throwing a battle axe (at stumps anyway). After catching some half-way decent Shakespeare in the Park, the oldest and I headed over to the battle arena. She’s not so lethal with a sword (kicked her butt); after dispatching her, I took on the Blue Knight. The guy was not prepared for my aggressive Jedi-style. I beat him 3-2 in the best out of 5.

20190525_124019.md.jpg

Not bad for an old (57) geezer; although kind of stupid on my part. It was 100F/38C today, and, for a moment, I thought I gave myself heart attack #3.

5 Likes

Looks like you had a blast in there @PackRat (Was too hot & humid for me ! )

Love the Jedi-style move ! lol .Also be carefull concerning the heart-attacks !

Congrats on the score !

A bevy of good looking girls there @nwg
@PackRat looks like fun man.

lol, I would have a hard time getting concentrated !

Haha! If only they were a little quieter… :wink:

2 Likes

lol, well that s something we can t do anything about right !

1 Like

Wife & daughters on a Girl Scout camping trip this weekend so I braved the local hazards and went fishing. Absolutely nothing biting so stopped to photograph some dragonflies:

2019-06-16-02-52-07.th.png

2019-06-16-03-01-48.th.png

3 Likes

Nice place in there @PackRat

Cool 25°C outside. Task for today: create up to 15 minutes long presentation out of the 118 pages long report I was working on for over a month. May be difficult, especially having them right behind the window:

3 Likes

Sunday at work, in a stolen cap.

4 Likes

Classic road crew XD, one guy working, three standing around supervising it LOL.

4 Likes

This very day there were 3 of us, all looking for some shadow. Thankfully we had a tent and a water supply. :slight_smile:

[edit] Just realised you meant the older picture. :slight_smile:

lol, everything in order to work properly right ! lol

Apollo 11

50 years ago -

apollo3.md.png

the family was hunkered down around the TV watching it live.

4 Likes

Yesterday’s BBQ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice @nwg . Bet that you had a blast in there.

Well, I’m just turning 53 tomorrow. :confused:

1 Like