ArchLabs Anniversary

I’m not huge on nostalgia regarding things outside of family etc but ArchLabs is special. Today, being the 1st of Jan here in NZ is the day that Toola and I made the decision to start work on ArchLabs. Back in 2016!

Two years, it doesn’t feel like it all. It’s been a hell of a ride so far.

I wish I had saved more screenshots to do a bit a historical tour. Oh well.

Thanks to all who participate with and use ArchLabs.

Wow, congrats on the 2 YO AL s BD @Dobbie03 .

Top work from the team.

And we as al-users have to thank you and smoke king and the others, because you guys and girls invest so much time and work in this awesome distro! THANK YOU!!

Glad to be a “labber”.

This.

Same goes over here :smiley:

A truly excellent decision, that I for one am grateful for!

Glad you ventured down that path … Otherwise I would have to move there to smack ya one cuz I would still be using Debian :wink:

lol, good one @Chris

I suppose I’ve made my feelings 'bout your project known privately. @Dobbie03 & @natemaia, thanks guys and congratulations :slight_smile:

Addendum:

Seems like it’s been 10 years man…Before you all start, It’s cuz I’m old :sunglasses:

I’m only three months with you. But I’m happy to celebrate this anniversary. I hope to read and write to you many more years. Congratulations team!

Was it only two years? Good grief! Now I know why time seems to fly! Being an old geezer, time seems to go by in the blink of the eye.