ArchLabs 2023.01.20 Release

Cheers to the team for the new release!

1 Like

I got it to work but the original /boot with the 100MB with the EFI boot launcher can boot into Windows but can’t boot into AL. The 2nd EFI boot launcher with the 2GB lol will run the 2nd time and can boot directly into Arch.

It is a workaround. I might…just MIGHT get rid of Windows completely on this lol

2 Likes

The Thinkpad is a T410s

I installed the new release yesterday evening - it’s a great release, thanks to all !!!

Really nice to have option of a live session or installer, neatly explained via simple text, and that session having very basic indications of DK bindings, just to get you going. Fabulous!

The Lappy came to me with Win 10 and Xubuntu dual boot already on it (I did this for my Bro-In-Law a while back now) which I wanted to take off completely and have ‘a nice clean ArchLabs only machine’

I had a problem with wiping and repartitioning the disk using the installer (no doubt due to my failings I am sure) but then it was so easy to boot into the live session, install Gparted and use that to repartition before using the installer for a flawless and quick straightforward installation :+1:

The live DK session set up how you have it now is perfect

As my daughter’s (amazing) primary school teacher used to say to the kids with associated actions,

'One thumbs up, Left :+1: , Two thumbs up, Right :+1: - GOOD JOB !!! :+1: :+1:

I also love the new wallpaper - who is ‘Will’ by the way?

2 Likes