April 2022 Screenshot Thread

Welcome To April!

Good month with March, lots of top quality content (as usual).

Continues from March.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.cloud), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!).

We recommend imgBB for image uploads (max 32MB) (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box.

Thank you very much, @Madmedic for supplying us scrot.cloud all this time (how about shouting him a coffee or two for the effort?)

3 Likes

Well, you guys Downunder are too fast for me ! lol

It s been going too fast again. April already.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Welcome to O.F.C… You know what I mean, if not, ask @altman :grinning:

10 Likes

12 Likes

Spectrewm. We don’t see that often. Looking nifty @PackRat !

Literally yes! @altman : if you translate his name from German it means old man :joy:

1 Like

LOL, guessed so but never tried to verify. Thx for confirming…

lol, all that without knowing it !

Too bad that my German s not good enough !

Edit 1 ; from google translate & other ones; Alter Mann . Pretty close @Peppe ! lol

Edit 2 ; good call @chroot

1 Like

Emacs internal browser:

2022-03-31-03-28-36

7 Likes

Interesting @PackRat

Same as usual besides updates, stopped pimping a while ago ! lol ;

9 Likes

You opened one more firefox instance. :grinning:

6 Likes

lol, always, habits are tough to break right !

1 Like

Got dk & eww running good on alpine but gonna roll back to arch because of too many other paper cuts. I think it would be a great server though.

11 Likes

Nice @cog

The hdd died last night, so first thing this morning a new hdd and clean install of Archlabs and apps, then just added my configs and data and away i go again, quite painless

6 Likes

Wasting no time I see. :smile:

2 Likes

Wow, nice new install ! A good thing to have some HDDs in stock !