April 2019 Screenshot Thread

screenshot

April has arrived!

Keep up the great work everyone.

As usual:

Share your dots and walls please, this saves people having to ask. Best way to do this is to have a link in your signature.

To open the linked scrot fullscreen in your browser, scroll down to the Download icon on the right (next to Like and Share at scrot.moe), right-click it and hit T on your keyboard to open the screenshot in a new browser tab, then switch to that tab. Copy and paste the address here and Boom! Fullscreen goodness.
(thanks to hhh from the BunsenLabs forum for the tip!)

We recommend http://scrot.moe for image uploads (use the linked thumbnail embed code), or as an option drag and drop your image into the reply box. Thank you very much, Mr. Neilypops!

2 Likes

pinned #2
0 Likes

Just realized that I didn’t post a single screenshot in March. :smiley: And it’s still March in my place.

1 Like

April Already !

1 Like

1 Like

lol, same thing here.

1 Like

It’s April in Sunny NZ.

1 Like

lol, I got metric April here . Guess that we have a 12-24 hr difference from where you are.

0 Likes

Always have the jump on us, eh @Dobbie03? Now I’m guessing that you will also have the jump on us for April Fools jokes… :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean…

1 Like

@Dobbie03’s 12 hours ahead of me. You seem to be about 6 hours behind.

1 Like

Yep , big difference, just checked & we have a 16 hr difference, @Dobbie03 , you happen to be in NZ right !

0 Likes

Pretty much :smiley:

Back on topic :smiley:

4 Likes

Nice & dark @Dobbie03 !

1 Like

Yes sir!

3 Likes

A quick wee adjustment to the wallpaper:

2 Likes

The first of April with some modifications. I’ve changed slim-polybar for something similar, now workspaces are points. Otherwise the same. The wallpaper is shared here by @Dobbie03.

6 Likes

Nicee @Negata

1 Like

It’s experimental, but I like how it looks

0 Likes

@negata - nice work with the polybar.

need more tmux -

3 Likes